Gift Ideas for Boaters
Do you have a boater on your shopping list this holiday season? If so, consider yourself lucky. That’s because there are plenty of wonderful gift ideas out there you can choose from. Here are a few of the best.
- Boat Shoes – A good pair of comfortable boat shoes are a must-have for any respectable boater. These non-marking shoes repel water and provide good grip on a wet deck
- Towables – Nearly everyone loves the thrill of being towed behind a boat, making towables a fun gift for boaters. Choose from standard or flat deck tubes, multi-rider tubes with fun designs, and many more styles.
- Tools – Every boater should have a good selection of tools onboard. A multi-tool will help a boater deal with unexpected onboard issues. A sharp knife and a durable pair of needle nose pliers are also important.
- Fishing Gear – If your boater is a fisherman, that gives you even more potential gift ideas to choose from. A high-tech fishfinder, new fishing lures and a rod and reel travel case are just a few options.
- Lifejackets – A good lifejacket is the most important thing you can have on a boat. If your boater already has lifejackets onboard, it might still be a good idea to upgrade.
- Waterproof Electronics Case – You don’t want your smartphone or tablet getting wet. A waterproof case will keep electronics safe, and cases are available for nearly every kind of device.